1. I do not have a printer. Is it a must to take the printout of the ticket?
No, it is not compulsory to print out the e-ticket. You just need to present your ID or the booking reference number to get the boarding pass.
2. What payment options do you accept?
You can make payment through Credit Card, eNETS Internet Banking. We accept:
– Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard)
– eNETS (DBS, UOB, OCBC Internet Banking in Singapore)
– Various internet banking in Malaysia (Hong Leong, CIMB, Alliance, AMBank
– MEPS FPX
We’ll include more payment options in the future.
3. Does the owner of the credit card, with which the ticket is purchased, need to be one of the passengers?
No. A passenger can use any card to pay for the ticket, not necessarily his own. However, please note that the passenger in whose name the ticket(s) is/are booked should carry a proof of his identity (along with the ticket) at the time of boarding the bus.
4. Is there any transaction fee?
Yes, we do charge a minimal transaction fee to cover the maintenance and administration cost. The fees are:
Singapore Dollar Transaction
SGD 1.65 or 7% whichever higher
Malaysia Ringgit Transaction
RM 1.65 or 7% whichever higher
5. Do I need to register to purchase ticket?
Alisan Golden Coach Express offers a unique flexibility in user registration. It is not required to register to buy tickets online. You just need to key in the full name, contact number, ID no and email address when you purchase the tickets.